WHO WE ARE
Cape of Good Hope Bible College was established by a Missionary, Junias Dey, in January 2017. Through active participation in dialogues among Christian leaders in the Western Cape, it was identified that disunity among Christian leaders is a growing concern in Christian communities. The College team therefore developed a passion to help people to come to a deeper understanding of God’s Word and thereby contribute towards the creation of unity among Christian Leaders and people following the Christian faith in general.
The Cape of Good Hope Bible College was established to honour God by testifying to the Truth, as recorded in the Word of God, the Bible, and revealed through His Spirit. Secondly, it was established to equip believers from every nation, tribe, people and language to master the Bible and to nurture a faithwalk righteous and pleasing in God’s eyes.
With John 1:1-5 at the heart of our DNA, everything we do and teach founds its origin and foundation in the Word as the absolute Truth from the beginning – the cornerstone of all our studies, faith and purpose of existence.
By using a 4-level approach to all the courses and studies at the Cape of Good Hope Bible College, we aim to achieve our vision of mature believers who can rightly divide the Word of truth.
Our 4-level approach is:
- Teaching Biblical theology that includes history, instruction, prophecy and fulfilment;
- Putting knowledge into action that leads to full perception and obedience to God;
- Growing and nurturing a righteous faithwalk through constant feedback, consultation and revision; and
- Encouraging a life of service, worship & prayer that gives glory to God.
To help believers and non-believers alike, to understand and perceive all 66 books of the Bible by presenting oneself “to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” (as Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 2:15)
To help every believer know the value of God’s word and the reality of its fulfillment in their lives by giving them tools to guard this precious deposit with the help of the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 1:14)
To influence and impact communities and all nations through heavenly culture, a renewed mind (according to Scripture) and Godly wisdom and knowledge.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Whole-hearted submission to God’s will and His Word
- A commitment to students
- Passionate to serve
- Excellence in Biblical knowledge
- Driven to establish solid Biblical foundations
- Integrity in education
- Innovation in presentation
- Equipping and empowering a righteous faithwalk
- Developing Godly leaders
- Establishing heavenly culture and Godly mindset
- Nurturing physical and embracing spiritual family