COURSE CONTENT & DESCRIPTION
The “Kwakhanya: Understanding the Basics of the Bible” course consists of various themes and topics with the aim of giving the student a good overview of the whole Bible while focusing on those sections most relevant to our generation with regards to the believer’s expectation for Christ’s return.
The course covers an overall view of the Bible from the book of Genesis, creation, to the very last chapter of Revelation where God’s prophecies for creation come into fulfilment. In the curriculum we will zoom in on Jesus’ teachings at his first coming, looking at the many parables he told, and also discussing the book of Revelation and its importance to all believers while exploring how one should apply the content to life today.
- Support and uplift the community through skills development and education about the word.
- Support local pastors and church in fulfilling their God-given mandate of developing skilled and fruitful members who are able to carry out their life of faith with zeal and fervour.
- Serve believers who never had the financial capacity to study the Bible and provide a sponsored, comprehensive Bible-based theology course free of charge.
- Reach out to the poor, crippled, lame, hungry as did Jesus in the Bible.
- Provide Understanding of the Unifying Principles of the Christian Faith according to the Bible.
Khayelitsha CBD Multipurpose Center
CPOA, NY124, Inkonde Street
Open Day Sessions: 12 – 23 August
Grand Opening: Monday 26 August 2019 (Classes twice a week)
Khayelitsha: 11h00 – 12h30 OR 13h30 – 15h00
Gugulethu: 13h00 – 14h30 OR 15h30 – 17h00
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri
Free of Charge
(Course is fully sponsored)
Course will be presented in English
COMPLETION OF COURSE:
Certificate of Completion from Cape of Good Hope Bible College
Scholarship for further study will be made available to students who complete the course with 100% attendance and exceptional results. (More details upon request)