- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writings as fully inspired by God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe in God, eternally existing as our Father, his Son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-23)
- We believe that God created man in His own image (Genesis 1:26-28); that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual (Romans 5:13); that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues (in the case of those who reach moral responsibilities) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice (Matthew 20:28), according to the Scriptures and are to be atoned by his shed blood. (Revelation 1:5-6)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His Ascension into heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and water (John 3:5), and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the resurrection both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
Statement of Faithyvonheyns2019-08-06T20:53:14+02:00